We will have a number of biosecurity measures for attendees and exhibitors.
WPX Biosecurity Protocols
- No soy products from ASF positive countries
- Any granular feed products will adhere to the AFIA biosecurity guidelines
- Feed and feed ingredients will be displayed in packaging that does not allow for touching of products
- No feed or feed ingredients will be sent home with producers and should be disposed of prior to leaving the fairgrounds
- No live animals at the show
- Biosecurity mitigations will include footbaths, information signage, hand washing stations, cleaning of common touch areas.
- Please be sure to wear proper footwear, as all attendees and exhibitor personnel will be required to walk through footpaths
World Pork Expo will have biosecurity checkpoints for entry of attendees and exhibitors.
The checkpoints will include signage and footbaths (please wear appropriate footwear) to pass through. Please use these check points for entry and exit daily to the show. Please do not park within the grounds at hospitality tents or exhibit space during show hours. You can view the map below for locations of the checkpoints.